The Villa Madame is an intimate address in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Located in a quiet and historical street of the Left Bank of Paris, the Villa Madame is a hotel that still possesses the privacy and poesy of a private mansion.
The Villa Madame owes this singular soul to the trust of the owners, Gilles Delfau and Thérèse Tafanel in the taste and creativity of the interior designer, Michel Jouannet.
Imagine a chic contemporary decor in two shades of pastel creating a unique, unpretentious unique and warm feeling of luxury. The Madame's personality expresses itself with details full of femininity.
Gilles Delfau and his multilingual team reserve you a warm welcome and will provide you high quality service 24 hours a day. Enjoy unique relaxing moments at the bar, the library & its fireplace or in the garden under the sky of Paris.
If friendship brings you at ours, enter the place telling yourself
«we’re home» !
Rooms & Suite
- 28 rooms including a suite with a flowery terrace
- 1 handicapped-accessible room
- Adjustable air-conditioning and heating in the rooms
- Double-glazed windows and soundproof walls
- Wake up call
- Free calls, premium numbers and calls to some destinations excepted
- Tea room - Bar
- No smoking hotel except in the garden
- Business corner - IPads at your disposal
- High-speed Internet access and Free Wi-Fi
- Arrival time: 3.00 pm/ Departure time: 12.00 pm
- 24h/24h Reception
- Concierge service
- Room service
- Left-luggage office
- Laundry service
Continental breakfast to be savoured in your room: 15€
Buffet breakfast to be savoured in the breakfast lounge or in the private garden: 19€